Grievance Support

Request Assistance

Please fill out the form below. Your department’s designated UFF-UCF Grievance Representative will reach out to you. 

You have 30 days to file a grievance. Do NOT wait to contact the contract enforcement chair to get help.


Please read about the Weingarten Rule before having a meeting with a supervisor.

If you need help:

Your contract (the Collective Bargaining Agreement) provides you with many rights and protections. Your Department Chair, Dean, or other administrator may not know what your rights are, and they are under no obligation to fully explain your rights to you. Your Union, the United Faculty of Florida, is always ready to talk with you about your rights and the protections offered to you and will try to answer any questions you may have.

Remember you are not alone

The UFF contract enforcement chair is always glad to answer questions and provide advice to members of the UCF-UFF bargaining unit, which includes faculty, librarians, counselors, physicians, and others. UFF also provides grievance representation to its members.

Not a dues paying member?

All faculty have the right to file an individual grievance, but those who were not UFF members when the incident occurred must represent themselves or retain an attorney. Here is the full UFF’s official policy if you were not a dues-paying union-member at the time a violation of your rights occurred.

Grievance Representatives

Name Position UCF Office Phone Number Department
Hyoung Jin ‘Joe’ Cho Grievance Rep. ENG1 381C (office) 407-823-5014 Mech. & Aero. Engr.
Mary Dillon Grievance Rep. HPA 224 (office) 407-823-3967 Social Work
Melissa Dodd Grievance Rep. NSC 227 (office) 407-823-1711 Communication
Scott Launier Grievance Rep. CNH 304I (cell) 321-225-2080 Writing & Rhetoric
Yovanna Pineda Grievance Rep. CNH 540 (office) 407-823-3655 History
Beatriz Reyes-Foster Grievance Rep. HPH 409I (office) 407-823-2227 Anthropology
Lee Ross Grievance Rep. HPA1 361 (office) 407-823-0757 Criminal Justice
Jennifer Sandoval Grievance Rep. NSC 245 (office) 407-823-5502 Communication
Natalie Underberg-Goode Grievance Rep. OTC5 155 (office) 407-823-1140 SVAD