This page holds a copy of the 2012-2015 Collective Bargaining Agreement. Note that this is an old contract; the current contract is the 2015-2018 contract.
“Did You Know…?”
Looking for the handy and informative “Did You Know?” archive of contract facts? We’ve moved them all to their own page.
Scroll down to see the list of articles, and click on the contract article title to download that article. Alternately, you can download the current (August 2014) version of the whole thing.
Here is our contract (a.k.a. Collective Bargaining Agreement, CBA), article by article. Some things to note:
- The version offered here is the most current one, i.e. the one ratified in August 2014.
- The files below are in pdf format. You must have Adobe Reader installed on your computer to view them.)
- If you want to see the contract version that was ratified in September 2013, before updates to Articles 3 and 23, we have that as well.
- Updates to Articles 3 and 23 were agreed to by the BOT and the UFF bargaining team in January 2014, and were ratified by the Bargaining Unit in a vote that occurred in February 2014.
- Further updates to Articles 3 and 23 were agreed to by the BOT and the UFF bargaining team in July 2014, and were ratified by the Bargaining Unit in a vote that occurred in August 2014.
- You can also check out the contract from earlier years by using the sidebar menu.