The following email was sent to the dues-paying UFF membership on March 31st, 2015.
[Addendum: The votes will be counted on Monday, April 13, at 3 p.m. in room 445 of the Physical Sciences Building (PSB, building 121).]
It is time for you to vote for your United Faculty of Florida-UCF Council members for the 2015-16 academic year! You have until Friday, April 10, 2015 to cast your vote. Please note that we must receive the ballot by the close of business on April 10.
Detailed instructions — with pictures! — are also available on our website. But here are the general instructions:
1. Download and print out the ballot using a link above.
2. Mark your votes on this paper ballot.
3. Insert the ballot into a plain unmarked envelope (Envelope 1). Do not write on this envelope.
4. Place the unmarked Envelope 1 with your ballot into another envelope (Envelope 2).
5. Print and sign your name across the seal of Envelope 2.
6. Address Envelope 2 as follows:
For regular USPS mail:
UCF Physics Dept.
4111 Libra Dr.
Orlando, FL 32816-2385
Or for campus mail:
7. Send the envelope to Yan Fernandez by USPS mail or by campus mail, or just drop it off at Yan Fernandez’s departmental mailbox in PSB 430.
All directions must be followed for your vote to count, so please be careful! We recommend that you check out the visual instructions. Remember, we need to receive your ballot by the close of business on Friday, April 10. Thank you for voting!
UFF-UCF Chapter Nominating Committee
Yan Fernandez, Physics
Beatriz Reyes-Foster, Anthropology